Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year - A New Jubilee Market And Company

I love January 1. Ahhh!  Fresh starts. New goals. Reorganize...redecorate...renew!

What better place to start than cleaning out closets - Yes I have gotten realistic and taken those tiny clothes to Goodwill rather than pretend that I will ever be that small again. And if my new exercise plans "work out", I can start fresh with clothes that are actually still in style.

Of course when the Christmas tree comes down the house gets a makeover and cobwebs and clutter are out the door with the Goodwill clothes.  I LOVE the new year. (Grady gets sucked into the frenzy because he has the muscle power to do what I can't - bless his heart. He's such a good sport).

Even the Jubilee Market has gotten a face lift. The office is spotless (almost), the filing is caught up (thank you Haley!) and we had our first Financial Committee meeting last night to reorganize our budgets and set our priorities in place for 2012. I can't wait to share all the news and upcoming exciting details with you......thus, the new Jubilee Market and Company BLOG!

Come to think of it....thus, the NEW JUBILEE MARKET AND COMPANY!!

You have asked for it - and we are ready with the answer to the most the most frequently asked question, "What can I do to help?" You have a heart for the women and children who have been rescued from Se* Slavery and Human Trafficking and for those who are still waiting for hope and rescue.

We have answered with the New and Improved Jubilee Market And Company.

I can't let the cat out of the bag yet. The details are being perfected, but come back often and stay updated as we unveil the new market.

Happy New Year!  (and Happy Cleaning)

Liz Glover
Founder and President

No comments:

Post a Comment